Prince William Community Band
Formed in 1996, the Prince William Community Band is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation dedicated to providing the people of Prince William and surrounding counties the opportunity to perform, or enjoy as audience members, the exciting world of concert band music.
PWCB fosters music education in area schools while enhancing community appreciation of the unique concert band sound and literature. Quality performances are volunteered by community musicians ranging from active or retired professional musicians and educators to skilled amateurs fresh out of high school.
October 20, 2019
Music and Memories: A Tribute to Ed Jones
3-5pm at Manassas Park Middle School - 8202 Euclid Ave. Manassas Park, VA 20111
In honor of Ed, we would like to invite all former students and musicians to join us and play The Stars and Stripes at the end of the concert.
Parts for The Stars and Stripes (Marine Band edition) are attached in PDF form.
1. To download the file, and save it to your computer.
2. Open the file using your PDF reader.
3. From the File menu, click “Print…”
4. In the Print window, be sure to specify the page numbers of YOUR specific part—otherwise, by default it will print all 69 pages of parts!
5. Once you’ve specified the page numbers, click “Print.”
6. For instruments that include 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd or 4th parts, please choose whichever part you played in one of Mr. Jones’ bands, so that we can have somewhat of a balance.